Tuesday, 27 March 2012

When to move on?

While I am enjoying watching films that I wouldn't otherwise have even heard of I am starting to tire a little with the reviews. They can get a bit repetitive, especially as there is not a lot to differentiate between some movies and 100 words doesn't let you go into great detail.

However, I don't want to just stop as I feel that would be unfair on the few people who read (and hopefully enjoy) this blog. As such I have decided to go for the century, that is 100 reviews, and then call it a day. I think that would give it a nice finish.

The blog will forever remain on the internet to access, or at least until somebody decides to remove it.

As of this post I have produced 52 reviews if my maths is correct, so still plenty of reviews to come, including Martial Arts Mondays.

No comments:

Post a Comment