Friday, 3 February 2012

Mill Creek Entertainment box sets

Today I received in the post my order for the Chilling 20 movie DVD pack released by Mill Creek Entertainment. While some of the titles included in this set are fairly well known (Night of the Living Dead, Little Shop of Horrors, House on Haunted Hill) you do get a lot of public domain/obscure titles.

This is the third Mill Creek box set I have in my DVD collection, as well as Savage Cinema (a collection of 12 biker/gang movies) and Pure Terror (50 horror films spread over 12 discs). There are plenty more available, although some films are duplicated over the collections. I intend to get myself a few more over the course of time, but at the moment I have more than enough to be getting on with.

1 comment:

  1. From what I recall these are the same as the Treeline DVD sets. Lots of probably public domain movies, though picture quality is often ropey and some films are not public domain outside the USA

    ReplyDelete